DIY

I would like to do some DIYs on the engine of my 75 TS such as
checking/adjusting valve clearance, timing belt, etc. It had been difficult
getting the right manual. Any good DIY books out there? I am a beginner.

By the way, I would like to thank those who replied to my posting relating
to steering wheel vibrations when my car travels at high speeds. Found that
it was due to my rear tyres being out balance, as correctly pointed out by
some. Got it rectified for a mere S$10 (apprx US$6).

Jih-Hsin Tay
Singapore
75 TS
Alfasud Sprint 1.5 (sold, presumed dead. Miss the sweet revving engine)