Thanks for the H*elp

Many thanks to those who responded with assistance when I couldn't get
the resubscription to work at the digest changeover.  That was great!

I think that it was Richard who finally came to my assistance and signed
me up.  Thanks a lot Richard.  All of the digest subscription postings
came in to my inbox empty.  I was using somebody elses workstation in
Sydney but with what I thought was my own profile.

When I got back to Brisbane this week and loaded all of the mail I
received in Sydney into my Bribane desktop all of the messages were
there all the time.  Go figure!?

Oh, obligatory Alfa content, even though AR is back in Oz this year they
didn't seem to have any calendars forthcoming (at least that is what
they told me).  Once again NZ came through and my '98 156 calendario
will be going up this week.  Love the B&W format and the change back to
larger pictures.  It will sit nicely on the wall opposite my NWARC Alfa
calendar.  You never can have too many AR calendars around you know!

Regards,

John Heidemann
Brisbane Australia
1982 Alfetta GTV 2.0