GTV6 fan assy wiring diag

I don't think this ever made it to the digest because of the "transition"
so here it is again:

Does anybody have a wiring diagram for how the fan assy works in a late
model GTV6 w/ AC. When I short out the fan switch only one of my fans goes
on. I did switch the fans and when I did the other one works, so both fans
seem OK. I tried to follow the wiring but with two relays, two fans, and
the AC it is a little confusing. Thanks.

-TomQ
'86 GTV6 (over heating in traffic)
Palo Alto, CA