Alfa 6

Brad wrote that the current Alfa Owners Club of Atlanta president was
interested in the Alfa 6 that is currently in upstate New York.
Actually, it was Hans Milo of Atlanta who was interested in the car (I'd
love to have it but it needs more work than I can see my way clear to
take on, particularly at the asking price of $2K).  Hans called about
the car and there's one big problem:  the car has a Canadian title.  The
current owner has had the car for 2-3 years and has not registered or
titled it in NY.  That cooled Hans' ardor considerably.  If the current
owner really wanted to improve his chances to sell the car, he should
title it in New York so that the buyer  would be reasonably certain of
not having DOT/EPA problems. At this point neither Hans nor I want to
buy a car that we're not certain we could drive after we got it.

Bill Bain
President AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider