Alfetta Parts For Sale

I'm cleaning out my garage and I'm divesting myself of all my 116 stuff.
The only things I could find that actually might be worth something came
off my 79 Sprint Veloce, GT, GTV, whatever:

A euro two piece exhaust manifold   $75 or BO
A driveshaft with new carrier bearing and doughnut, it was balanced too.
It  saw about 6 months of use before I cut the car up.  $75  or BO
There is also a rear spoiler off a Mille Miglia edition car and some of
the other Mille Miglia stuff if your interested.  There are a couple of
Alfetta column switch assemblies and a grill from a 73 Berlina and a set
of 115 series steel wheels.  No reasonable offer refused.  You pay
shipping or come and get it.

Steve Foster       Syracuse, NY

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]