electromechanical T/A ???

     A friend and I were talking about the Thermostatic Actuators on SPICA
     equipped cars. We both thought that having an electromechanical device
     seemed like a much better way to go. This friend thought he had once
     saw a digest post about just such a device. Anyone know if this
     "animal" exists?

     Also, isn't there an adjustable screw on the pump, under the T/A, and
     wouldn't this compensate for a T/A that reads either low or high
     (throughout it's entire movement) ?

     How does one go about getting the cap on the adjusting screw off ?

     Tim Lentz
     Tampa, FL