Re: Alfa Romeo 33 16v 1st Gear Crunch

By the way, where are you located ? I'm curious because there are very few people on
this digest having an Alfa 33....

If you could get a workshop manual from a mechanic, I would be most gratefull !! I am in
Switzerland and just came from an official Alfa Romeo dealer. I asked him if there is a
workshop manual for Alfa 33 and the answer was yes, but the book is not for sale, it is
only for their mechanics. I can understand that, but I also need the book, or at least a
photocopy. Do you have any idea how ?

Thanks,

Lucian