Recaro upholstery...

Just a note on the Recaro seats... not exactly related to putting them
into the GTV6.... I had to replace the bottom material on the Recaros in
my 88 Milano Verde. Just getting this bottom portion done is costing me
$175. (In upstate NY) Don't know how much an entire seat would cost.
This is also without the actual Recaro material, which I have now
located (thanks to the digest!!) and it may cost something closer to
$200. Just keep this in mind when you get a good deal on the seats that
just need new material... Hopefully you can get the work done cheaper!!

Mike Fisher
NY
88 Milano Verde "new addition to the family"
81 Porsche 911SC "loads of fun"
87 Nissan 4x4  "Winter transportation...."