Tires & 180hp

With all of this talk about tire sizes its made me wonder.....

I've been thinking about putting 15" wheels on my 89 spider.
What size should I use 15x6, 6.5, or 7? Also, what would be
a good, aggressive tire size that still clears without any rubbing?

Also, Alan Lambert wrote about 2000 putting out 180 hp

"Shahrol told me he had it dyno'd at 180 HP at 7200 rpm."

is this something that I can have done (for a reasonable cost)
to my car? I've been toying with the idea of getting a roll bar and
learning to drive on a track.

If this is old hat to everyone else you can post to me directly

TIA
sean lee
seanery@iquest.net

89 spider veloce