Re: 105 Series wheels

Picking up on a thread in the post on the 105 series wheel/tire combinations,
and not being a quick learner (sometimes you gotta hit me on the head with
it). I have always wondered in which direction a smaller (or larger) overal
diameter tire/wheel seup affects a speedometer reading. E.g., does fitting a
more modern 60 series tire on say, a stock spider wheel from the early 70's
make the speedo read higher or lower than actual? Why?

Kevin Murphy
'74 Spider
Knowledge for the mechanically challenged.