Re: alfa-digest V6 #18

>Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 20:45:38 -0500
>From: Fred Di Matteo <fredalfa@sprintmail.com>
>Subject: Re: alfa-digest V6 #17
>
>Doug & anyone else, what the hell are 'thingies?'  Everything on a car
>has a name.

Fred,
     I suspect you are unaware of the widespread use of such technical
terms as "thingie", "wotsit", "do-dah", "wigit" and "gubbins" (plural
only).
Obviously such terms only exist to make the job of precision fault
diagnosis faster and easier. May I suggest you get up to speed on these
modern terms ASAP?

Regards

Chris Light

Another day over.
All customers satisfied.
All work up to date.
Oh, and the pigs are fed and ready for take-off.