Re: Laforza

In a message dated 98-02-27 15:38:47 EST, Zamani wrote:

<< I saw it today! Pretty ugly. Looks like a range rover . But has a Power
 bulge on the hood. But wait, what engine does it use again? >>

If I remember correctly,  Laforzas are powered by the 225BHP Ford 5.0.
I don't think it's as bad as you say considering that it was introduced about
nine years ago.  They were built by Pininfarina but I'm not sure if PF did
the design or not.  Considering the Laforza's SUV contemporaries,  they
actually did an admirable job.  I still wouldn't be caught dead in one,
though.

Bob Boniface

84 GTV6 (Pretty Hate Machine)
91 164L spd (May be for sale)