re; Tickle toes

In a message dated 2/27/98 12:38:47, you wrote:

<<Vibration in the throttle pedal that tickles the toes on my right
     foot! Seems to be there above 2100 or so RPM's, and is there all the
     way to redline. My right foot is getting tired of this, and the left
     on the throttle is not recommended by ARDONA. Any suggestions? Motor
     mounts? or ????
     Thanks,

You are likely going to hear this from several folks, but....

Question first - Is the problem there above 2100 rpm in all gears?  Or is just
most noticable in 4th or 5th, as you are cruising you fav road?

Thinking that it might be road speed, not necessarily motor speed dependent,
check ALL likely rubber parts.  Motor mounts may be a good start.  Try trans
mounts.  Also, the dreaded rubber dho-nut (hmmmm - donuts) on the driveshaft.
Then again, how about the center support on the driveshaft.

And, believe me, I also know about El Nino keeping the good things in the
garage.

From the normally dry climes of "sunny" Southern California. . .
Jay Negrin
AROSC