same keys

>>You've probably already guessed the rest of this tale. I tried my door
key, it
fit perfectly, and the Junior's battery was saved (no, I didn't try the
ignition!). Of course, the odds of this happening in any other parking lot
anywhere in the country are almost nonexistent.

I have another interesting same key story.  Last summer, I got home from
work and my 1991 Spider was missing from the garage.  What made this really
puzzling was that I had the only set of keys in my hand.  (no comments on
one set of keys please).  About an hour later, my wife drove home in the
spider.  I asked her when she became proficient at hot wiring Italian cars.
She didn't understand.  To my surprise, she showed me that the ignition key
from my 1983 GTV6 works just fine.  I couldn't beleive it.

Maybe I'll go test drive a few 164's tonight.   Just kidding...

Steve Hoffins

1983 GTV6
1991 Spider Veloce
1989 Jaguar XJ6  (someone please buy this - great car, really)
1995 VW Eurovan Camper