164 Bumper paint

For a convenient way to touch up 164 bumpers and skirts, try a couple of
products from SEM Products, Inc., Charlotte, NC 28217:

#39263 Dark Titanium Metallic Urethane Bumper Coater, and for the lower
skirts, #39143 Original Trim Black (also an excellent match on B-pillar trim)

The match is exceedingly close, if not identical on my '91 164L. Bear in mind,
you're dealing with 7- or 8-year old painted surfaces, so some fading may have
occurred.

I got these paints in spray cans at my local PPG auto paint dealer; they are
widely available at such shops as well as retailers like Pep Boys.

Bob McKeown
Nashville, TN