Re: 105 suspension for (occasional) track use

> My 2000 GTV has a Ward and Deane rear sway bar (5/8) and Koni shocks - I
> bought it this way. I find the car somewhat vicious on tight corners. I feel
> that the combination of the rear bar, plus a somewhat overdamped setting of
> the rear shocks (one turn) increases the tendancy of the inner rear wheel to
> lift off the ground. With the limited slip, the outer wheel breaks available
> traction easily on slippery surfaces.

	I just ordered a set of Ward & Dean springs and rear swaybar last
night - won't be shipped for a few weeks but I'm in no great rush.  They
recommended that I lengthen the rear limiting straps by 2"; this is done by
replacing the original metal connecting strap with one that is 2" longer.
They said this would reduce the times the inner wheel would lift off the
ground.

"Is dis a system???"  Mr. Natural

Bruce Giller
Takoma 'Radiation-Free-Zone and Finally ReUnited' Park, Md
'73 Alfa GTV 2000
'86 Alfa Spider
'72 Moto Guzzi Eldorado