cars with character

Karl Chen quoted R&T's Peter Egan:

>If you come out of a movie at night and accidentally try your
>keys in another car that looks just like yours, subtract 500
> points.  This has never happened to a car with character.

This reminded me of a time several years ago when my wife and I went to
Maui. Our rental car was a red Pontiac Sunbird. We came out of a store and
Minda climbed into the passenger seat. I was chuckling, thinking
"women....sheesh." as I climbed into the drivers seat of the car next to the
one she was in only to find my knees firmly planted against the dashboard
and the sunvisor pressed against my forehead.

To make a short story even shorter - neither one of us was in the right car!

Paul Irvine  - Antioch CA
72 Spider - 79 Sprint Veloce - 82 GTV6
Project Alfa - http://www.crl.com/~pi/project
E-Mail - mailto:pi@crl.com