164 bumpers

I have a 1991 UK spec 164 twin spark.  All I can say is that I failed to
match the paints!  I tried my paint suppliers who found two codes
supposedly used by Alfa for the 91 cars.  WSe made touch up paint for the
one that matched but I'm pretty sure that the colour does not match - of
course it could be the application but I don't think so.  I can find the
code of this one if thats any help - it's called Doppo Strato.

Best of luck!

Charles