105 suspension for (occasional) track use

My 2000 GTV has a Ward and Deane rear sway bar (5/8) and Koni shocks - I
bought it this way. I find the car somewhat vicious on tight corners. I feel
that the combination of the rear bar, plus a somewhat overdamped setting of
the rear shocks (one turn) increases the tendancy of the inner rear wheel to
lift off the ground. With the limited slip, the outer wheel breaks available
traction easily on slippery surfaces.

I somewhat question this idea of increasing the roll resistance at the back
without touching the front.

Any comments?
Any suggestion on how to set the Konis?

Y Boulanger