Alfanalysis : a good mind is a ...........

Herb Spitz wants a satisfying theory to explain a phenomenon ( fuel
pressure during turns ) and he is advised to keep quiet and change his
filters.  Herb, some of us have been going through this scenario over and
over all of our lives; it is our trial, our Sisyphisian destiny.

Little Al : " So, what comes out of the flashlight when you turn in on ,
dear father?"

Dear father : "Keep quiet, and keep the light on the path."

David

"It's dogged as does it."     C. Darwin