Alfa Items for Sale

Upgrading the appearance of my 164L and cleaning out my garage archivi of 25 years of Alfa Romeo memorabilia and other related items, I have for sale four used 164 alloy rims along with a new GTV-6 alloy with the painted charcoal center and a Spider five star OEM alloy. The brochures and information kits I have are mainly those picked up on my European travels or sent to me from friends and associates over the years that feature models we have never had the pleasure of enjoying. Also have a complete used L-Jetronic Spider engine with a newly elaborated Scott Terry/Alfas Unlimited cylinder head. Contact me if interested. Thanks,

Bob         www.autlegal@bestweb.net