good GRACIOUS

Copper tubing belong in houses and refrigerators and and heating
systems.Copper tubing does not belong on cars unless it's on the roof on the
way to the house to fix the automatic icemaker.
GM ain't that bad. I drive my Eldosaurus to get parts for my Alfa ,I just
don't have the same kind of fun,but variety
If you have enough money and enough time/desire any motor or almost any
machine can be rebuilt. Thats why we have machinest working at machine
shops. Thats the way it used to be done back in the old days(70's).But now
days everybody's in a big rush,can't wait for quality can't be without a
car.Gotta Go
Gotta Rush BYE
STIRING IT UP FROM OREGON
THOMAS BAUMEN