New Corvette / Breakfast Run

>Has anyone (or everyone) else noticed the layout on that new Corvette?
>Looks mighty familiar, doesn't it?
Rich - I read (somewhere) that they use a De Dion... is it true?
They are not sold Down Under - yet.

Although we now have to suffer the GM Suburbans, which are
rebadged to be "GM-Holden Suburban". But as fuel is about
3 times more expensive in Australia than the USA, I do not believe
they will sell enough to be a threat to us!

On another subject, I am looking forward to the mystery breakfast run
this weekend. I have even convinced my better half to come along!

Cheers,
Robert Jones,
Sydney Australia
1979 Alfetta GTV 2000