New Alfa Page.....

Troops......
I've been off the list for awhile........but I'm getting back on the
computer a little more now.

Have started a new web page which will include quite a bit of Alfa Stuff.
Currently I have a pretty decent layout on the restoration of my 61
Giulietta Spider.......you Giulietta buffs should go take a look.......

It's at:  www.trellis.net/rickcrider/   Please drop in for a gander.

As soon as I dig up  the pics of all the other Alfas I'll get them scanned
in also......

New at this web page stuff....so any hints, kinks, tips are graciously
welcome.
Hoping some of you old cronies are still on the list here......

Cordially:
Rick Crider
Monroe NC
61 Giulietta Spider
62 Giulietta Sprint
64 Giulia Spider (in boxes)
67 Duetto
76 Spider
76 Alfetta GT...(my first Alfa.....had it 18 years now)
83 Spider