Re: alfa-digest V6 #10 RE: Fuel lines

Regarding replacement fuel supply lines for the steel normally found in
our Alfas, I found mine rusted through in the '71 Spider and after
debating whether to replace with steel,copper or other I decided on
rubber high pressure fuel hose (got 25 feet from JC Whitney several
years ago)  which was easy to thread around and away from the exhaust
system.  To date there have been no problems with it.
Fred Di Matteo  AROC Tech Advisor USA