Garage Sale at Alfa West

Ciao Alfisti,

I just returned from a very nice Alfa Club get-together at Alfa West in
Denver.  Dale Macgowan hosted the event at his shop.  We had lots of finger
sandwiches and pop.  The best part were Dale's slides of his trip to Arese
back in 1966.  They were way cool.  There were pics of the assembly lines that
were packed full of Ti's, Supers and GTV's.  I even got to see part of a
Duetto on the assembly line.  SCHWING!!  Some of the pictures showed stacks
and stacks of brand spanking new rust free fenders, rear clips and everything
else needed to put together these cars.

Lots of people showed up, including Lawrence  Gowin (did I spell it right?),
Sandro Marcantonio (sp?), and from Centerline, Steve and my old boss (no
comment).  Dale was/is selling everything CHEAP, which is the right price for
most of us Alfa owners.  I bought stuff for my Duetto and Alfetta.  He's still
got tons of stuff left.  So, if your thinking of stocking up on some nice
inexpensive used stuff, give him a call.  He's got lots of tranny bits,
cylinder heads, blocks. etc.....

Dale can be reached at 303.789.9378.

Brian Wermeyer
Original Roundtail Registry