rover

bryan, you said:

3)  I found a '67 Rover TC 2000 for sale.  It's neat, in a goofy kind of way,
but I know nothing about them.  Any words of wisdom?
all reports i read about these cars said it's THE car to use if you're going
over niagara falls - wery sturdy cars.  but it's the fastest that this car will
go - they're slugs.  if you MUST have one, hold out for one of the ones that
came w/the buick 3.5 litre v8.  i knew 2 people that had 'em (one a 2-litre, the
other a 3.5) - they both loved 'em, they both had reliability complaints.

doug s.