Re: Copper Fuel Lines

Gut reaction on this would for me would be negative. Copper oxidises too
so will fail in the end. Plus its not as good under pressure, or any
mehcanical loading such as impact, as steel is. Finally which may be of
more concern (depending on the way the fuel line is routed throug the
engine bay) copper coducts heat very well unlike steel or even better
stainless, so you may get vapour lock in your fuel lines. Only bonus is
that its easy to work. I'm not even sure if you save much on material cost
cause the copper is more expensive per pound than steel..

Si,

"If the Irish Brothers had soul they wouldn't be shooting the arses offa one
another" - Joey "The Lips" Fagin.