Re: Italian SUVs

Greetings Mellow Digesti:

At last a topic I feel safe to pursue:  Italian SUVs!  My poor old high
mileage Bronco has become dull and boring.  I had considered purchasing a used
La Forza some years ago, but at the time they were priced well beyond my
meager means.  I am finally willing to forego my two-doors-only policy for
motor vehicles for a La Forza!

I need something capable of towing 5000 pounds of car trailer and load, and
four wheel drive gets me over the Cascades in times of need/desire.  The Ford
running gear and 302 cu in V-8 engine have a certain appeal that Range Rovers
and Land Cruisers do not...  Besides there are too many yuppies in my
nieghborhood who have these rigs for show and no go...

Do any of you know of any Le Forze for sale in the western Stati Uniti?  Any
comments on ownership?  Resources -- perhaps the La Forza Digest?

Regards,

Doug Zaitz
Portland, Oregon
AROO/AROC
Montreal / Junior Z / 'Sud Sprint / Triumph Stag