California Emissions, AR Ricambi, and Rover

Three questions:
1)  I'm moving to California in the next 4 months or so and was wondering if
someone could enlighten me as to what hoops I may have to jump through to
bring in my '88 Milano.  I've heard horror stories about needing all kinds of
modifications for an out of state car in order to make it comply with
California regulations due to the difference between the emissions controls on
cars sold in California and those sold in the  civilized world.
2)  I ordered the new AR Ricambi catalog for my Milano and they sent me one
for the 105/115 Spider, GTV & Berlina by mistake (they're sending me the right
one).  It's nice, but there are no prices in it for anything.  Has anyone got
the new Milano/GTV-6 catalog yet, and is it the same?  I don't want to have to
call them to get a price on a hundred different things, but if that's the way
they do it I guess I won't mind tying up their 800 number for a half hour or
so.
3)  I found a '67 Rover TC 2000 for sale.  It's neat, in a goofy kind of way,
but I know nothing about them.  Any words of wisdom?
Thanks all...
Bryan Carter