Classic Michelins for sale

     Sorry if this is reposted.  I have not been getting Digests reliably
     lately, and don't know whether there is a bigger problem:

     I have the following "classic" Michelins for sale or trade:

     Two NOS 185/70-15 XWX (VR), suitable for older Ferrari, 911, Alfa
     Three 165-14 ZX, suitable for older Lancia, Alfa, what have you

     Prices negotiable, or would like to trade for four 185/70-14 tires.

     Andrew Watry
     Berkeley, California