[alfa] Changes in the 2 liter block

   I am looking for a new block for my 2 liter, and I noted from my spare
gaskets that somewhere in production, Alfa changed the location of the oil
passage between the front cover and the block. I found gaskets where this
passage centerline is 3 3/4 " from the base of the front cover and another
that is 4 1/2" above the base.  Mine is the latter and the block is a Spica
block [ blanked off as I use carbs].  Did this change take place with the L
Jetronic or maybe the Motronic?   Need to narrow my search to a block that
will mate with my front cover.      TIA
Frank Smith
Cockeysville, MD
1969 1750 Spider