[alfa] is a used hydraulic accumulator a good idea?

Hello there,

The new hydraulic accumulators from GM Parts.com cost about $110,  freight
included however GM Parts would ship it within 7 days...  :-(

I don't mind using used parts, however a component like this one I believe
that should be installed new, therefore you know you will have a good reliable
component for a long time.
But I am not familiar with this particular part

A couple of persons on this forum kindly offered used parts at a good price,
but I wonder if this would be a good idea or just because I wanted to save a
couple of bucks I would be throwing money away and doing the job twice.

Would you recommend saving time and money by installing a used accumulator or
I better wait and get the new one?

Thank you for your support

Gilles