[alfa] mille miglia 14x6 wheels

August group:

I recently purchased two wheels from a digester (thanks) and would like to get two more to make a set for my son's Spider.  They are Mille Miglia wheels, 14x6 size, with 5 sharply rectangular openings around the periphery.  They are rather attractive wheels, but I have only two.  You can see one at
http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/showthread.php?t=8392
I guess if I wanted to put both on one side, it would be a while before anyone noticed the other side was different.  But if someone else were to find himself in a similarly unattractive state and wanted to help me complete a set, I'd very much appreciate it.  I would be happy with any combinations of 1, 2, or 3 additional wheels.  Please contact me at my family email at cox.net, username mtiefenback1 (you know...)

The wheels that I have came without center caps, so any suggestions about what caps would substitute nicely would be appreciated, too.  Offers to sell me wheels or caps will be well-received.

Thanks in advance -- Michael