[alfa] 33 Stradale and Prototipi specs correction

In a note a couple of days ago I carelessly transposed some basic data on the specs of the two versions of the 33 (original, not the Pomigliano econocar). The slightly longer, heavier and luxurious Stradale version of course has the detuned Spica engine with lower compression, milder cams, and less power. Sorry about the brainfade, but it happens, if we live long enough.

John H.
Raleigh, N.C.