[alfa] Re: Duetto in CBS 60 minutes

Some alfa-digests ago, there was some talk about the Dustin Hoffman Duetto
in the Graduate movie. AFAIK, they used three different Duetto spiders in
the movie. One has a licence target 5600, another spider used something
like UOP567 (not sure about the correct numbers though) and another one
yet, no number seen but definately a different Duetto. However, one of the
spiders had head rests, another had sun visors and a Blaupunkt radio. Yet
another had no sun visors and a different radio. From the www.duettoregister.
com I have the following information aboout one of the cars, 105.03.66.5145.

Dale MacGowen 105.03.66.5145 1967 Duetto USA CO
red/black ATE Weber Modified   1998
This is the car that Dustin Hoffman used in the movie "The Graduate". The
producer used three Duettos. 5145 was in the most scenes, then there were
two as back-ups. One is totalled and one is still in stock condition somewhere
in CA.

Just want to put in my 0.02 and to tease biba :-)

Cheers from the Arctic and Europe

Wille R.
http://www.veloce.se

Veni, vidi, veloce