Re: [alfa] Re: alfa-digest V10 #464

Re boat shop "duplications", the cables used to shift the stern drive
transmissions are very numerous because there are so many boat construction
variations. Any boat supplier has listings for cable lengths in 12"
increments. My West Marine catalog shows cables available in lengths from
6' to 40'

Gwynne Spencer