[alfa] GTZ follow-up

The December 1964 Road & Track has its first report on the GTZ by Henry
Manney and Geoff Goddard.  It's great reading.  In most instances, Manney
refers to the car as an Alfa GTZ.  The article twice uses the term Tubolare
to describe it.  I didn't see any reference to Touring.

I'll have to dig out what issue (late 1962?), but Manney's first report on
the Giulia TI is fun reading too.

Andrew Watry