[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V10 #463

Digesters, I rented an alfa GT car in Berlin, Germany in June. It
was available with no advance reservation from the EuropeCar
counter at the airport. There were no 147s available, which was
my first choice. It was new, silver/gray, and diesel. I drove it
from Berlin to Potsdam and then into the Spreewald forest,
predominantly on tree-lined country roads in the former east
germany. I passed one 80's vintage spider and some new alfas and
in more than one case they initiated blinking lights at me. I
drove into Berlin and right up to the Brandenburg Gate, proceeded
to get lost, then turned the car in after having it about six
hours as I was staying for a week in a mid-town hotel where there
was no point having a car. It had a button to turn off the
traction control. Jim (former 85 spider graduate)

--
James H. Lambert, P.E. <lambert@domain.elided> (434)982-2072, Univ. of Va.
Fax (434)924-0865 Home (434)979-4490 http://www.people.virginia.edu/~jhl6d