[alfa] Tokyo Alfa sightings

Hi all

Just in case anyone is interested, I just got back
from 11 days in Tokyo. In that time I saw 7 Alfas (all
new models---mostly the 147). In the same period I saw
five Ferraris driving around and two Maseratis. I
don't know if these numbers mean Alfa is doing well in
Japan or not. I expected to see more. Most of the cars
(naturally) were Japanese. Volvo clearly is doing very
well--the most common non-Japanese car I saw in Tokyo.
A lot of Peugots, too.

Colin
1978 Spider

Still looking for coolant overflow reservoir mounting
hardware and the little plastic hood piece that goes
above the defrost sliders for my car.