[alfa] Spider hard top gasket; Marin mechanic

Folks:

1. My Spider Quadrifoglio hard top seems never to have had a gasket that

prevented water from entering from under the trunk lid into (mostly) the

folded up convertible top.  I'm told the part is no longer made.  Any

ideas as to how I can get/fabricate/buy such a thing?  (I'm in the SF

Bay Area)

2. Looking for an Alfa mechanic in Marin county.  Any recommendations?

-Bill

 '89 Spider Quadrifolgio