[alfa] FS: 1988 Milano Verde

Hello digestables,

Still have the Verde for sale. I've put it on ebay again (the first time someone used the "buy it now" to end the auction, then unregistered their username, nice...) Here's the item #

Details:
1988 Alfa Romeo Milano Verde, located in the South SF Bay Area.

This is a great car, which I spent quite a bit of time looking for. The engine has a recent rebuild by a very reputable Alfa mechanic in the Los Angeles area. The paint is great, with only some minor rock chips, and no rust.

The interior of the car is great, especially for its age. If you are familiar with these cars, you'll know that the Recaro fabric used doesn't wear too well. In this case, the interior has faired very well, save for some fraying on the seat bottom of the driver's seat.

The previous owners of the car (I am the third owner) took very good care of it. This is evident in not only the mechanical condition of the car, but all other areas. I purchased this Verde for that reason. I wanted a car that had been taken care off, so I wouldn't have to chase down problems.

Here are some basics about the car, with info about what was added by the previous owner

*
Recently rebuilt engine, ported and polished heads. Polished valve
covers and plenum.
* New power steering rack (these often leak, and are not easy to
change. Mine was changed when the engine was being rebuilt for the
previous owner)
*
ATE MkII ABS system (modified to standard braking, easier to maintain)
*
Recaro seats, driver's side heated
*
Momo rims (6x15), shift knob and steering wheel
*
Cruise control
*
Tinted windows by previous owner