[alfa] Pandora's box

Somebody correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the thing that
differentiates the Pandoras from one model year group to another is the
Ignition Advance ECU.  The "Pandora Package" usually includes two things:
an L-Jet ECU, and an EZ-L advance ECU.  I know that 85-86 GTV6 have the
style of advance ECU that is depicted in the pictures.  I am not sure the
earlier GTV6's have any advance ECU at all.  I know that Milanos have at
least two different advance ECU's.   One has the same one as in the
pictures, and the other has a longer connector similar to the L-Jet
connector.

Hope that helps,

Al