[alfa] 105 chassis - FOR SALE

Consider that you can buy a basket case car for $3000; spend 120+ man hours stripping it of each and every part, nut and bolt; buy floor pans ($400) and rockers (all 3, per side at $700); pay a body shop to weld these in ($1700); mount the chassis onto a rotisserie; trailer the chassis to a sand blaster and blast the engine compartment, the interior, the trunk area and the full underbody($850); trailer back to body shop and spray etching primer ($250); mount the chassis onto a dolly.

Please go ahead and add these numbers; I don't want to.

I will sell the chassis for $3400; including doors, trunk, hood, and front & rear suspension.

I can also offer a special package deal that includes the GTAm fenders and free delivery in Orange County, CA. $4290

My email: alfa-sport@domain.elided

Thanks,

end.

end.