[alfa] MIlano Windshield

I am in need of a windshield for my Milano. I found some new light bronze
tinted windshields on the East coast. I am in Minnesota. What, you might
ask, has this to do with you? If I buy a few, instead of just the one I
need, the truck freight will be the same. IS anybody near me in the center
of the country interested in ordering a Milano windshield? The cost at two
or more will be just over 200 bucks apiece.

Let me know - reply off list.

Peace,
Ben Ament
St. Cloud, MN