[alfa] APOLOGY - Defrauded on "parting out 1976 spider"?

I posted the message below last night. Today I received a call from a shipper who now had the drivetrain.. My sincere apology to all. //kct, Powell, TN

At 12:48 AM 12/8/2004 +0000, you wrote:

Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 22:53:22 -0500
From: Kevin Trent <trentkc@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Defrauded on "parting out 1976 spider"?

Back .... the post below was made.(now deleted)  I responded and
entered into a dialogue for purchase of the drivetrain.  The individual has
posted at least two other Digest advertisements  offering parts from this
car.  After many delays I have now received a email indicating the email
address has "failed".  I think I've been defrauded of the payment I've sent
for the drivetrain and shipping.

If anyone else has had experience with this individual please contact me
OFF DIGEST.  If you want more info, contact me OFF DIGEST.  I do not want
to make this a public flogging.  Perhaps this is all just a coincidence and
the parts are really on the way (after a month) and the email bounce was
just a temporary accident.  I've been trying to give the seller every
benefit of doubt.  But I'm thinking that there may be some other suckers
out there like me.  This is the first time I've had an internet deal go
south, if any of you have advice on dealing with this kind of fraud I'd be
interested in hearing about recourse..OFF DIGEST.

Thanks, KCT, Powell, Tennessee.

-----