[alfa] 105 chassis for sale - southern california

This is a 105 type step nose (scalino) chassis; a '67 GTV to be exact.

The chassis was stripped of all parts.

The complete underbody, the engine compartment, the trunk (boot) area and the full interior were sand blasted and then painted with grey etching primer.

Both the passenger and driver side have new welded in front floor pans and inner, mid & outer (3) rocker panels. Each layer was painted before being enclosed.

Outer fenders have had the rust areas cut out(email me for photos).

There are no signs of collision damage - anywhere. This is a very straight and solid car.

Doors, lids and suspension are also available. I also have GTAm original fenders.

This is a race car project that I do not have time for at this time; I will consider selling at the right price. Otherwise I will store it for the future.

My intent was to make this a light weight race car with wide fenders (as the step nose chassis is lighter).

If you have further questions you can contact me at: alfa-sport@domain.elided

This chassis is located in Southern California.

Thanks

end.