[alfa] Re: Duetto, 1600cc only for me; TZ not TZ1?

Not seeing a preponderance of Digest responses that undo my stance, and a
couple that favor it, I remain unrepentant about referring to only the 1966-67
1600 cc spiders as Duettos.
Precision is sometimes elusive when it comes to Alfa Romeo nomenclature, and I
want to cling to at least a little of it, here.
Say Duetto, as Willie R. writes, and you should think the first years, with
1600 cc's and carburetors.
For the next two years they are 1750 Spiders, which can be comfortably known
as roundtails; that's fine.
That's for the U.S. If the Italians are using Duetto for more than a decade of
newer spiders, that may not be a battle worth fighting.
Any support for eliminating the 1 in TZ1?
Richard G. Ballantine
Durango, Colorado