[alfa] December Velocissima is now online!

Ahhhhhhhh, December in New England. The time of year that reminds us that we should have fixed our seized heater blower motors back in June when the weather was nice. Anyway, we have a lot of AONE autumn events to report on in the December edition of Velocissima, now online at http://www.velocissima.com, in which you'll find:

* Events
- The AONE Annual Pot Luck Winter Dinner Party has
been set for ... sometime early next year
* The AONE Fall Tech Session - Story and photos
from the October 23rd annual gathering at
Glynn Motorsports
* The Indian Summer Sortie - Story and photos from
our Halloween Day driving tour of
Western Massachusetts
* Pasta Fazoom! - An account of this year's
record-smashing September 26th central
New York Italian car rally
* Our Photo, Your Caption - The winner's announced
and all of the inspired entries published
* Alfisti in Alabama Redux - A follow-up by Jim Hayes
* The Christmas Shoppe - Our Club Store is the only
one you need for all of your holiday gift-giving
* Classified Ads - Buy *yourself* a little something
for the holidays!

Available again for the holidays are our AONE Club Store Gift Certificates! Not sure what to give your favorite Alfista? Let him or her decide! Or suggest that *you* might like to find one under the tree yourself, and then *you* get to decide! Plus, it helps our club -- check 'em out!

Dave Pratt
AONE Webmaster --