[alfa] WTB: GTV

Hello Digestables:

I am on the hunt for a good "daily driver" GTV.

What I'd really like is a car with good paint and interior that is in need of mechanical work (or even with no engine). Ideally it would have no rust issues (most importantly, no rust around the front or rear windshields.

If you've got one that sounds like it fits the bill, please email me. I am looking to spend $7000 - $8000, and am not against traveling out of state to find the right car.

I am selling my 88 Milano Verde to fund this, so if anyone is looking for a trade, I'd be interested. I am located in the South SF Bay Area, CA.

Thanks,
Ted